AppFollow Alerts & Reports help you stay notified about any type of app changes. You can set up multiple notification types for different apps and in different channels according to your needs. In this article, you'll learn which alerts and reports you can set up and how to get the most out of them. If you're looking for information on how to set up and edit an alert, check out our article on how to Create and Edit Smart Alerts.
Alerts and reports provide you with a flexible, all-in-one tool to set up reports or notifications about changes or certain events from any section of the product.
Use alerts and reports to:
- Get all the necessary information in a convenient way in your channel of choice (email, Slack, Telegram)
- Monitor all essential metrics and events in one place
- Set your own KPIs to get only the most vital information.
Alerts are available for iOS and Google Play apps. You can set up an alert for a regular app, but not for a Competitor App.
Basic alerts, available on all plans:
Advanced alerts, starting from the Pro plan:
If you have an idea or would like to request a new alert, you can do this right from the alert setup page.
- Regular Reports: Featured Review Summary
- Regular Reports: Downloads & Revenue Summary
- Regular Reports: Ratings Summary
- Regular Reports: Reviews Summary