Integration with Google Play Console allows you to reply to your Android app reviews from AppFollow, analyze ratings, monitor downloads and revenue, report inappropriate reviews, and so much more.
Types of Google Play Store Integration
There are 5 types of Google Play integration that you can set up:
- Reply to Reviews. Respond to reviews and edit replies from the Reply to Reviews page in AppFollow or via integration with Slack, Zendesk, Email, and other helpdesk systems.
- ASO Report. Access and analyze private rating data in Rating Chart; downloads in Organic Dashboard and Channel Analytics; unlock the full functionality of Keyword Intelligence.
- Sales Report. Monitor your apps on the Downloads & Revenue chart and work with the Subscription Report.
- Report a Concern. Report spam or inappropriate reviews directly from AppFollow.
- Reply via Console. Reviews using the AppFollow Dashboard and reply to them from your Developer Console instead of AppFollow.
Data Security at AppFollow
Our Google Play Console integrations keep your data absolutely safe. Using Google Play Console API, AppFollow doesn't have access to any of your personal data. Learn more about data safety at AppFollow in our article about Data Security.
I Have a Problem Setting up the Integration
Did you come across any errors while installing an integration? Please check out our article on Troubleshooting Google Play Integrations to see the most common errors and tips on how to avoid them.