Organic dashboard is a great tool to track your app performance across all countries. You will be able to analyze key metrics to evaluate the success of your app. This page is dedicated to the analysis of organic traffic. It means that we are measuring traffic generated by users who land on your app due to unpaid (“organic”) search results.
Before starting to analyze the numbers on this page, choose an app, date range, and country:
💡 Worldwide in the country filter will show an overview for all countries.
The page begins with the most important ASO and traffic metrics:
- Store performance index — a health check for your app. You can use this index to learn how well your app is doing in the store overall on a scale from 0% to 100%. The higher the Store performance index, the better your app is performing.
- Search visibility score — an absolute number based on over 10 different metrics. These metrics include all of the app’s indexed keywords, rankings, popularity, and more.
- Total ranked keywords — this window shows the total number of keywords an app is indexed by on the store in all countries;
- Total Downloads is the overall number of app installs generated in the selected period;
- Conversion rate is the percentage of users who download the selected app after seeing its icon on app stores. Category Average helps to compare your app's conversion rate with the average rate by category. You can learn about category conversion rates in our article on the Conversion Benchmark.
Next to each index, you can see a small graph showing the dynamics for the selected period. Hover over this chart to see the exact number for each day:
- We visually compare the data with the previous period, i.e. if you select 30 days, the data for the previous 30 days will be shown in addition.
- For both periods we count the average so that we display it on the graph as above, the drop in the selected period in red and the rise in green.
Below the chart, there are some useful insights, such as whether the downloads of the app increased or decreased.
The Downloads chart reflects app downloads with traffic channels and conversion rate breakdown. Hover your cursor over the chart to see details for each day:
Most Valuable Keywords and Keywords by Country
Below the Downloads chart, there are 2 two tabs offering insights about keywords.
Most Valuable Keywords are the keywords that generate the biggest number of downloads for your app across all countries. So, don't be surprised to find keywords in different languages. Each of these words has % of search downloads and the number of search downloads. They show the share of installs coming from the Search traffic channel.
Keywords by Country view provides additional info about keywords, you can see the number of keywords an app ranks for in different countries.
Search Traffic Performance
Search Traffic Performance window combines indicators to evaluate the volume of your search traffic and its dynamics. The picture below shows that an app ranks for 10,900 keywords on the store in all countries. These keywords provide 1,7M search impressions and 51,400 search downloads. Note that we only consider organic traffic here.
Search Visibility Map
Search Visibility Map will show countries with the best ASO optimization done for your app. We mean the number of keywords that will show your app in search by visibility. The bigger this number, the bigger the visibility of your app. Looking at the picture below, we can see that the app has the biggest visibility in Brazil because most of the keywords here show this app within the Top-10 search results.
By clicking Search Downloads on the top of this map, you will discover countries where your app generates the biggest share of downloads from the Search Traffic Channel during the period selected in the date picker:
Explore Visibility: Category Ranking Summary
Switch to Explore Visibility to find our Ranking Summary. It will show countries where your app is ranking highest.
ASO & keywords
In this tab, you can look at how did each favorite keyword's position change within the chosen period (mark them as favorites on the Keyword Tracking page). Top gainers are those keywords that made the biggest improvements in positions during the selected period. Losers are the keywords that made the worst declines during the selected period.