The Home Hub is your starting point in AppFollow. This dashboard collects your app's key metrics from across the AppFollow workspace and helps you focus on what's important.
If you're just getting started with AppFollow, the Home hub section will help you explore our product and easily navigate between features.
If you're already a seasoned user, Home hub gives you a single source to turn to for high-level insights. As a result, you'll always have a precise understanding of how your app is doing.
- The Home hub functions workspace-wise, so make sure to select the workspace you want to work with first. After that, hit the "Home hub" button on the upper left.
- Choose the app you want to analyze, set a timeframe, and select country* (for iOS apps only).
Rating, Reviews, and Feedback insights are in the spotlight of this section. To dive into more details, click "Full report" under any of the cards.
To set up notifications about one of these metrics, click "Set alert" under any card.
At a glance, you'll see the following information:
To see Incremental daily ratings for Android apps, make sure to add Ratings Integration with Google Play. Without integration, we will display total ratings for the country that you selected as "default" in your Workspace settings.
- New ratings – how many ratings your app received during the selected timeframe and the difference compared to the previous period.
- Avg. rating – the average rating for the selected timeframe and the difference compared to the previous period.
- Most popular – the country from where your app received the most ratings for the timeframe.
- Most critical – the country where users most rated your app with 1, 2, and 3 stars.
For iOS/macOS apps, ratings are available without integration with the App Store. For Android apps – integration is required for Incremental ratings: Google Play: Ratings Integration. More about Google Play rating types and differences in our article: Google Play Ratings: Public & Private Data.
- New reviews – how many reviews your app received during the selected timeframe and the difference compared to the previous period.
- Avg. review rating – the average rating of reviews for the selected timeframe and the difference compared to the previous period.
- Growing the most – the country where review ratings increased the most for the timeframe.
- Falling the most – the country where review ratings decreased the most.
- Total satisfaction – customer satisfaction analysis for the selected timeframe based on the most common review topics and the difference compared to the previous period.
- Bugs, User feedback, Report a concern, Monetization – the share of reviews in each of these semantic categories.
- Top topic – the most commonly attributed semantic tag during the selected timeframe. This data shows you the most popular review topic.
- Trending topic – the tag that saw the most growth. This data shows you which new topic your users started talking about during the selected timeframe.
The next block shows you how your app ranks across the globe. You'll see the following stats:
- Winners – the countries where your apps' ranking grew the most during the selected timeframe. We compare the last date of the timeframe set in the page's filters to the first date.
- Losers – the countries where your apps' ranking lost the most positions during the selected timeframe and the difference compared to the previous period.
The Country breakdown map on the right shows you countries where your app ranks in the Top 10, 20, 50, 100, and 200 positions.
To see more details, click on "Full report" at the lower right bottom of the card.
Below, you'll get a holistic overview of the source of your app's downloads. You'll see your download distribution by:
- Country – your geographical download distribution.
- Check out the map view to see which countries bring you the most downloads. They are listed under "Top countries".
- Next to it on the right, you'll see the difference in downloads compared to the previous period under "Downloads".
- The country that is growing the most is the one that had the most significant download boost compared to the previous period.
- The country that is falling the most is the one where the number of downloads decreased the most.
- Source – the distribution of downloads by source (traffic channel). This table helps you understand where and how your users found your app, giving you a better idea about your most valuable traffic source. The data is shown for the selected timeframe compared to the previous period.
- Keywords – most valuable keywords with the number of downloads your keywords bring. Use this section to gauge your keywords' success and understand which ones bring the highest number of organic downloads. The data is shown for the selected timeframe.
To get more insights, click on "Full report" under any of the cards.