The rating chart allows you to track your app’s rating (star) dynamics for different apps, countries, and timeframes. When you set up a Google Play Ratings integration, you get access to more precise stats and additional data. After you set up this integration, you will get access to:
- Incremental daily ratings
- More precise lifetime total ratings
- Country and version breakdowns
- Additional information about your app’s downloads and conversion rate.
To have the information about downloads available, please set up Sales report integration.
Set up the Ratings Integration with Google Play
To set up the Ratings integration, start by inviting AppFollow to your Google Play account. Here's how to do this:
- Open your Google Play Console.
- Open the "Users and permissions" section and click "Invite New User":
- Enter email@example.com and set the permissions to "View app information and download bulk reports (read-only)".
- Click "Invite User":
Now you're ready to set up the integration in AppFollow: