The Report a Concern integration allows you to report spam or inappropriate reviews directly from AppFollow, without having to log in to your Google Play Console account.
Report a Concern is our premium feature. Please contact your personal account manager or our Support Team for more details.
Set up the Report a Concern Integration with Google Play
To set up the Report a Concern integration, start by inviting AppFollow as a user to your Google Play account. Here's how to do this:
- Open your Google Play Console, navigate to "Users and permissions" and click "Invite new users":
- Enter our invitation email (you can find it on the AppFollow integration modal window)
, set the permissions to "Reply to reviews", and click "Invite User":
- Go back to your AppFollow account and click on the Integrations icon on the left-hand panel.
- Click on the "Integrations" link to open the page.
- Select the app from the dropdown menu above.
- Select the App Analytics & Report a Concern tab, then click "Next":
- Follow the steps on the screen, confirm that you've invited the correct email address, and hit "Add integration":
You can automate the process of reporting concerns. Learn more in our article on the Auto-replies feature.