Invite your colleagues and partners to use AppFollow and collaborate on boosting app store performance, working on ASO optimization, and replying to customer reviews.
Only Admins can invite, edit, block, or remove users. More about roles: User Roles and Permissions.
How to invite a user
- Click on your email address in the upper navigation header and select "Team Members".
- Click "Add New Member".
- Enter the email address and name of the team member you want to invite.
- Optional: change their default profile picture by clicking on it and selecting from one of the available options.
- Select the required User Role.
- Choose the Workspaces this user will have access to. Leave this section blank to allow access to all Workspaces.
- Click "Save".
If your invitation has been pending for a long time, you can resend it. To do this, click on the gear icon next to the invitee's name and select the option to resend the invitation.
Your subscription plan has a fixed number of user seats. When you send an invitation for a new user to join your account, this invitation is counted in the limit.
For example: if your account has a 20 user limit and 19 user seats are already taken, when you send a new invitation, you will have 20 user seats taken.
If you have more outgoing invitations than available user seats, the first users to accept the invitation will become part of the account. The remaining users will see an error ("Your account has reached the team members limit") when accepting their invitation. To add more users, you can:
- Reach out to your account manager to increase your account's limits
- Revise your current user list to remove inactive existing users from the account.
Inviting an existing AppFollow user
One email address can be associated with one AppFollow account only.
If you want to add a team member who already has an account with us, please ask them to use another email address.
If the person you want to invite no longer needs to be part of the original account, please reach out to our support team, and we’ll remove their email address from the system. That way, they will be able to use it again and join you.