When you need help with using AppFollow features, our help center is the best resource for finding the answer to your question.
Use the search bar from the help center homepage or at the top of any article to find an answer to your question.
Our help center is grouped into categories based on product areas. For example, if you're looking for guides on troubleshooting an integration, check out our Integrations category and scroll down to the Troubleshooting section.
If you can't find an answer to your question in the help center, our Support Team is here to help from 5 AM to 7 PM in the GMT timezone.
- Email support is available to all clients starting from the Starter (previously Advanced) subscription.
- Chat support is available to all clients starting from the Pro subscription.
To learn more about our plans, check out our Pricing Page.
|Free and Legacy Startup Plans||Starter (previously Advanced)||Pro and Enterprise|
|Bugs and Issues|
|Feature Requests||Submit a Feature Request|
|ASO Consulting||AppFollow Consulting|
Submitting a Request
If email or chat support is a part of your plan, the Support Contact Form is available when you log into your account.
To send us a request:
- Log into your AppFollow account.
Note: These options are currently available in the AppFollow product workspace.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click "Help".
- Search for a keyword – we'll first offer relevant articles based on your request.
- Click on "Live chat" or "Contact Us" to start a conversation with our team.
If email and chat are unavailable in your subscription plan and you need to submit a bug report, please use our Bug Submission Form.