Invite your colleagues and partners to use AppFollow and collaborate on boosting app store performance, working on ASO optimization, and replying to customer reviews.
Only Admins can invite, edit, block, or remove users. More about roles: User Roles and Permissions.
How to invite a user
- Click on your user icon on the lower left, navigate to "My team" and hit the ➕ button.
- Enter the email address and full name of the team member you want to invite.
- Select the User Role and Position (optional).
- Optional: limit what Workspaces this user will have access to ("Admins" have access to all workspaces).
- Optional: change the default avatar by clicking on it and cycling through available options.
- Click "Send invite".
If your invitation has been pending for a long time, you can resend it. To do this, open the "My team" page, click on the gear icon next to the invitee's name and select the option to resend the invitation.
Your subscription plan has a fixed number of user seats. When you send an invitation for a new user to join your account, this invitation is counted in the limit.
For example: if your account has a 20 user limit and 19 user seats are already taken, when you send a new invitation, you will have 20 user seats taken.
If you have more outgoing invitations than available user seats, the first users to accept the invitation will become part of the account. The remaining users will see an error ("Your account has reached the team members limit") when accepting their invitation. To add more users, you can:
- Reach out to your account manager to increase your account's limits
- Revise your current user list to remove inactive existing users from the account.
Inviting an existing AppFollow user
One email address can be associated with one AppFollow account only.
If you want to add a team member who already has an account with us, please ask them to use another email address.
If the person you want to invite no longer needs to be part of the original account, please contact our Support Team, and we’ll remove their email address from the system. That way, they will be able to use it again and join you.