Your product feedback and ideas play an integral role in how we shape our product, and we'd love to hear them!
We use a single platform for feature requests and suggestions to make the feedback submission process more transparent. When you create a new feature request or upvote an existing one, our Product Managers will get instant access to your feedback and can assess the popularity and importance of these requests. This information adds weight to our internal discussions and helps us plan our product roadmap.
Please check if the Feature Request you are submitting was already made by another user. If it does, please upvote it in order for it to gain more visibility.
How to Submit a Feature Request
- Log into your AppFollow account.
- Click on the question mark "?" on the left bottom of your screen and choose the option Suggest a feature.
- You will be redirected to our Product board, automatically logged in with your AppFollow account.
- Click on + Submit idea.
- Write the idea you have for a feature request. Please give us as many details as possible.
- Tell us how important this feature is to you.
- Nice-to-have: This feature would be a nice addition to AppFollow.
- Important: This feature is important for your team or company and would improve your workflow.
- Critical: This feature has extreme importance on your team and company workflow and you consider that the lack of it is not letting you achieve higher goals.
- You are all done. Your feature request is submitted and our Product team will have access to it.
Please note that our Product Managers will take into account first the popular requests from users.
Upvoting existing Feedback
On the Product board you will be able to see Feedback requests from other users.
If you see any Feature request that you also think is beneficial for you, you can upvote it, by choosing its importance (Nice-to-have, Important or Critical) and letting us know how this feature could help you:
After upvoting, you will be able to see your vote, as well as how many votes that Feature Request has.
Our Product Team regularly reviews the feedback you submit, and following these best practices will help us all get the most out of our Feedback Portal.
- 🔍 Search for existing suggestions. If you have some feedback to share, there's a chance other fellow AppFollow users already posted a similar idea that you can search for. We track the popularity of requests by the number of upvotes they receive, so adding your vote to an existing post will give it more visibility.
- 👀 Use relevant keywords. Try to think of the words others may use when searching for your post. Try searching for these combinations before creating a new post, as well as using them in the title of your own posts.
- 💎 Add a clear title. Related to the previous point, this will ensure that other users will easily find and upvote your idea.
- ✍️ Be as descriptive as possible. The best feedback has information about the goals you're trying to achieve.
For example, if you're looking for a specific dashboard, how would that dashboard help you?
How are you going to use it?
What end goal do you have in mind?
What is the problem you are trying to solve, with the dashboard?
Are you using workarounds to get the information you need? How are you doing it?
If this dashboard does not exist, how would you like it to be?
Does it already exist and it needs an upgrade? What do you like and dislike about it?