The AppFollow Zendesk App allows you to receive reviews, respond to them, and analyze your user’s mood without leaving your Zendesk account.
Receive Reviews in Zendesk
The Zendesk App Integration delivers reviews from the App Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store, Mac App Store, and Amazon straight to your Zendesk workspace. Once you set up the integration, all new and updated app reviews will come in as tickets.
In the collapsed view, you will see the review's rating, title, the app’s name, and the name of the user who left the review. If the review was updated, you will see a prefix that indicates this: [UPD]
Choose Which Reviews to Receive
If your apps get a large number of reviews daily, you probably want to quickly react only to the most important ones. You can control which reviews you receive in Zendesk while setting up the integration. Learn more about how to configure these filters in our article on how to set up the Zendesk App Integration.
- Stars – receive reviews with a specific amount of stars
- Languages – receive reviews in certain languages
- Words – filter reviews by those that contain more or less than three words
- Auto-translate – automatically translate reviews to the specified language
- Import history – import up to 100 reviews without replies for the last 30 days
- Featured reviews only – receive only reviews that were featured
- Disable tags – disable Auto-tags in incoming review tickets
- Became worse only – receive only reviews where the star rating decreased
- Became better only – receive only reviews where the star rating increased
- Updated reviews only – receive updated reviews only.
Each ticket contains the review text, tags, and info about the user.
If the review has been updated, you will also see the conversation history.
In the App widget on the right, you'll see additional data and action buttons:
- OS version
- Report a Concern
- Reply via Console
Reply to Reviews
To reply to app store reviews use the field above the review and click “Submit”. Your answer will be published as soon as it's approved by app stores.
If you exceed the monthly reply limit and there are Zendesk replies pending, they will get automatically sent when the limits are reset on the 1st day of the next month.