AppFollow workspaces allow you to build diverse workflows within a single account. You can separate and manage these workflows by team, goal, or use case. Read on to learn more about what a workspace is, how to create one, and which use-cases they cover.
💡 Good to Know:
- There's no limit on creating workspaces: you can create as many as you need.
- The same app can be added to one or more workspaces if you need to track it separately.
- Apps live in a workspace: if you need to move an app from one workspace to another, you can delete it from its primary location and add it to the new location – or keep it in both workspaces.
- Each workspace has a unique set of integrations: if the same app is added into different workspaces, its integrations should be configured in each workspace separately.
- When you start tracking Keywords, they apply to the whole workspace, not to a specific app in this workspace.
Create a Workspace
- Click on the workspace dropdown in the left-hand menu and select “Add New Workspace”.
- Type the name of your workspace in the pop-up window.
- Select the countries you want to track in the workspace. If you want to track all available countries, select "Worldwide".
- Select which Email Reports you want to receive, and how often.
- Specify the email addresses that should receive these Reports.
- After you finish creating the workspace, it's time to add your first apps or products, and voilà! – you're all set.
Workspace Setup Examples
Check out the following example use-cases to get some inspiration for the different Workspaces you can configure in AppFollow.
Product & General Management
Separate your Workspaces by:
- Your apps/products and competitors. This approach helps manage the frequency of reports and updates you get, so it is a good option to group your competitors separately from your own apps or products.
- Platforms. If different teams manage different stores, there is nothing more efficient than creating a Workspace for each platform: Apple & Mac Stores, Google Play, Amazon, Microsoft.
- Teams. If multiple teams are working with AppFollow, you can easily create different Workspaces for them and restrict access between them: Marketing, Customer Support, Product, and so.
- App publisher or projects. If you have a dedicated team managing a specific app or set of apps, products, or games across multiple platforms, you can create different workspaces for each of them.
ASO & Marketing
If you have apps from different categories, you can keep your data clean by creating a new Workspace for each app category (fitness, gaming, music, and so on), since keywords you track are applied to all apps in your Workspace.
Separate your Workspaces by:
- App language. If you have different language-speaking support teams, create multiple Workspaces and choose the relevant countries for them. For example: add only Australia, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, the UK, the USA, and New Zealand in the Workspace settings so that only English language reviews would be routed into this Workspace.
- Integration or Help Desk systems. If your Support teams work in different Help Desk systems or have different workflows with reviews, you can create a dedicated Workspace for each of the Help Desks or integration systems.
Delete a Workspace
If you'd like to remove a workspace, navigate to the settings page by clicking on "All Workspaces" from the dropdown menu.
- On the settings page, find the workspace you need to delete.
- Click on the trash can symbol in the bottom left corner of the card.
- Type "YES" in the pop-up window to confirm your action.