Use AppFollow to get each of your apps reviews and reply to them from Usedesk.
Set up the integration with Usedesk
1. Open Integrations on the left menu and click "Add new integration".
2. Choose Usedesk and click “Add integration”.
3. Type an email from your Usedesk account. To find it go to your Usedesk account > Channels > Add Email Inbox.
4. Find “Incoming connection”. The email in the box here is the email you need to paste into your AppFollow dashboard. Click “Copy” and go back to your AppFollow integration pop-up.
5. Paste the email into the “Email” text field in AppFollow account.
6. Choose which reviews you want to receive: all, featured, only negative or positive ones (mark the number of stars), or import history* and click “Add integration”.
You will receive reviews with:
- the app store a review came from
- featured reviews
- full name of a device (for Google Play only)
- a country or a device language (for those cases when the language of a review doesn’t match the language of a device)
- counted words in a review.
*Import history: import the last 100 reviews which match the chosen criteria. In case there are no reviews without replies within the last 30 days, we will import up to 100 reviews with replies for the last 30 days. If there are no reviews for the app within the last 30 days at all, we will import up to 100 reviews regardless of dates.
Reply to Reviews
If you want to reply to reviews using Usedesk, set up these integrations first:
- For iOS apps
- For Android apps
Reply via API
Alternatively you can use AppFollow API to receive reviews and reply to them. We have a list of ready-to-use methods for that.
Edit replies in Usedesk
The most common reasons are:
- Reply is longer than 350 characters. This is the limit set by Google Play for Android reviews. For App Store maximum reply length is 5000 characters;
- Settings issue, for example, password changed in App Store Connect (ex-iTunes Connect). You need to delete the integration with the store and install a new one. Then you'll be able to reply again.
Please, note that this is a paid option. Free tier included in every plan allows you to reply to 100 reviews per month.