At AppFollow, we found a way to get country-specific Google Play reviews info for you. Just follow these steps!
How to Enable the Feature
To get started, email@example.com to your Google Play Console with the right permissions.
- Log in to your Google Play Console.
- Go to Users and Permissions.
- Click Invite User.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give the necessary permissions (Account Permissions -> App access -> View apps).
We’ll handle the setup on our end. After inviting us, please reach out to our Sales Team.
Once everything's set up, you'll see country info for Google Play reviews in various places:
- Reply to review page: Country displayed on review feed
- Reply to review page: Filter by country for Google Play apps
- Reply to review page: Country added to exports (Excel, CSV files)
- Tags Chart: Filter by country
- Semantic Analysis: Filter by country
- Email integrations
How do we display countries in AppFollow
Reply to Review Page
- Country info on the review feed
- Country filter available
If you don't see this feature or if you're not connected, you'll get a message letting you know: