The App Store Connect: Reply to Reviews Connection allows you to receive and respond to reviews from the AppFollow interface or through connected help desk systems, Slack, or other tools.
We are currently beta testing this feature, please contact AppFollow Support or your Customer Success Manager to request access.
In this article, you'll learn how to set up the connection and avoid any potential setup errors.
This connection allows you to work with reviews, if you require access to our other connection types please use one of our invite-based connections.
To set up this integration you must be an Owner or Admin in your App Store Connect account.
How to Set Up
- In AppFollow, navigate to "Integrations" in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select your iOS/macOS app from the dropdown menu above.
- After selecting your app, scroll down on this page until you find the "App Store API Connect" connection and click on "Link Account".
- Go to App Store Connect → Users and Access (1) section and click on the (2) Keys tab.
- Click (3) "Generate API Key" or the "+" button and enter the name "AppFollow Reply to reviews". Then select (4) "Admin" access.
- Copy the (6) "Issuer ID" and the (7) "Key ID" and paste them into the required fields in AppFollow. Download your (8) API Key and upload it, then click on "Add integration".
- Your Reply to reviews connection is now configured and working.
If you encounter a problem with this integration, please contact our Support team.