The App Updates alert allows you to track the changes made to the app and analyze the events that influenced app performance. Available for the App Store and Google Play. Console integrations are not required.
It's possible to filter by country and update type:
- Description and Short Description
- Graphics (icon, screenshots, videos)
- Price and in-app purchases
- Developer name
Set Up the App Update Alert
To find information on how to set up any alert, check out the following article: Alerts: Create and Edit
- Open the Alerts section in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Choose the app for which you want to set up an alert.
- Select the App Update alert from the alert notification list.
- Configure the country rules and update type conditions.
- Select the channel where you want to receive the alert: email, Slack, or Telegram.
- Choose an alert name and review your settings.
- Click "Continue" to save your changes.