When you set up the Google Play: Reply to Reviews Integration, you get a 401 invalid_client error during the authentication step.
Please make sure that the apps' status, email address, and product name are configured on the Consent Screen of the Google Developer Console.
To check your Consent Screen settings:
- Open the API Access section in the Google Play Console.
- Switch to the "OAuth Consent Screen" tab in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Make sure that the app's publishing status is set to "In Production".
- Click on "Edit App" to update your Consent Screen.
- Set the Email address field value.
- Set the Product name shown to users field value.
- Press the Save button.
This page is available to the account owner. If you don't have access, please ask the Google Developer account owner to adjust the settings.