Use the template library to save time by starting with pre-made rules to kick off your reply and tag automation strategy. You can easily find a template to use for the most frequent cases, customize it, and add it to the workspace.
Who Can Use the Templates Library
User roles that have access to work with templates are:
- Support manager
Learn more about roles in our article about User Roles.
Using a Template
To create an automation rule using a template:
- Open the Templates Library section in the left-hand navigation panel.
- You can quickly pick a template from the Most Popular templates suggestions, check the list of Categories and Products on the right, or use search by keyword.
- Click on a template to see a preview of the rule or reply template.
- When you find a template you want to use, click "Use this template" at the bottom of the preview.
- Edit the survey however you'd like. It's possible to add or edit conditions and actions, edit the reply templates, and select the apps the rule should be applied to.
Templates by Categories
Templates by Product
- App Analytics
- Ratings & Reviews
- Organic Traffic and ASO