Count how many words and keywords your app description has and how often they appear. The Word Counter shows you how many keywords are repeated and indexed by app store search engines.
Use the Word Counter
To find the Word Counter, open the Keywords & ASO section in the left-hand navigation menu and select Word Counter.
- Choose an app or type a new description in the box.
- Check how many characters are used in the app description. The first 167 characters are visible to users without clicking on “Read more” – this is the only text most visitors read.
- Count how many times you use a certain keyword in the text. We don't recommend using a single keyword more than 6 times.
- Click on a keyword to see which other apps use it.
- Click "Track Keywords" to add them to the Keyword Tracking Page.