If you're actively using Basecamp, set up email settings and get user reviews from AppFollow directly there.
Basecamp has feature called Forwards that allow user to forward any email into Basecamp. By using it you can discuss new reviews it with your team members and improve your app together.
Check this page to learn how to set up Forwards.
Set up the Basecamp Integration
To set up the integration with Basecamp you need to:
- Open the Integration List page in your AppFollow account and select the app.
- Choose the Basecamp integration from the list and click "+Add Integration". To connect Basecamp integration, you need to enter the email associated with your Basecamp account.
- Enter the email associated with your Basecamp account.
- Configure the integration options, languages, and stars.
- Only Featured – receive alerts only about featured reviews
- Became better – receive alerts about reviews that were updated to a higher rating (for example, from 3 to 5 stars)
- Became worse – receive alerts about reviews that were updated to a lower rating (for example, from 5 to 3 stars)
- Import History – receive reviews for the previous month
- Select languages from the drop-down menu to receive notifications only about reviews in certain languages
- Select "All languages" to receive reviews in any language
- Select star ratings to receive notifications about reviews with specific ratings
- Click "Add integration".