All AppFollow accounts have monthly reply limits. Whenever you reply to your app's reviews, you use up a reply from this limit. If you use multiple AppFollow workspaces, you can divide your overall account limits between these workspaces.
For example, if you have multiple teams working from different workspaces, you can designate an equal number of replies for each workspace to ensure that the account's limits are distributed equally among all teams. Workspace reply limits are reset every month along with the main account limits.
Admins and users can update the workspace reply limits.
How to Edit Workspace Reply Limits
To change the limits in a workspace:
- In the left-hand navigation menu, select the workspace you want to edit.
- Click on the gear icon next to the workspace name.
- Under "Number of replies", specify the limit for this workspace.
- Save your changes.
When you edit and publish an existing reply, this is counted towards your reply limits.
Review Your Workspace Limits
To check how many replies are left for a specific workspace:
- Click on your profile name in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Select "Settings".
- In the Settings left-hand navigation, open the Workspaces menu.
- Select "Workspaces list".
- You'll see the number of replies left on the card of each workspace where limits are enabled.