Use the New Review Tags alert to receive a notification whenever a specific tag or set of tags is added to a review.
Set up Auto-tags to automate the tagging process, and then receive updates about new tags through this alert.
Set Up the New Review Tags Alert
To find information on how to set up any alert, check out the following article: Alerts: Create and Edit
- Open the Alerts section in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Choose the app for which you want to set up an alert.
- Select the New Reviews Tags alert from the alert notification list.
- Configure the filters to choose the tags about which you want to be notified.
- Choose a threshold for the number of tags and the timeframe during which the tags were added.
- Select the channel where you want to receive the alert: email, Slack, or Telegram.
- Choose an alert name and review your settings.
- Click "Continue" to save your changes.