The Total Rating Change alert helps you keep an eye on changes in total ratings. A decrease in ratings can significantly impact your conversion rate, so keeping your fingers on the pulse is crucial.
Available for App Store and Google Play apps. A console integration is not required.
You can set up filters based on the number of user ratings and a threshold for rating changes. For example, you can get an alert if your app's rating decreases by 0,1 stars. The minimum change threshold is 0,01.
Set Up the Total Rating Change Alert
To find information on how to set up any alert, check out the following article: Alerts: Create and Edit
- Open the Alerts section in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Choose the app for which you want to set up an alert.
- Select the Total Rating Change alert from the alert notification list.
- Optionally, configure the country rules and a number of ratings.
- Choose a threshold for rating changes.
- Select the channel where you want to receive the alert: email, Slack, or Telegram.
- Choose an alert name and review your settings.
- Click "Continue" to save your changes.