The App Featured alert will notify you when your app gets featured. This alert is available for App Store apps only. Console integrations are not required.
Being included in the app collections or on the App of the Day card is every developer’s dream. Don’t miss that day! You can set up the alert for specific countries or Workspaces.
There are 3 types of app feature types available through the alert:
- Featured Today – updated every day.
- Featured Games – updated on Fridays.
- Featured Apps – updated on Fridays.
The data is collected for countries Worldwide, regardless of your workspace settings.
Set up the App Featured Alert
To find information on how to set up any alert, check out the following article: Alerts: Create and Edit
- Open the Alerts section in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Choose the app for which you want to set up an alert.
- Select the App Featured alert from the alert notification list.
- Configure the country rules. If you leave default settings - workspace settings will be applied for the alerts.
- Select the channel where you want to receive the alert: email, Slack, or Telegram. Or enter custom WebHook URL.
- Choose an alert name and review your settings.
- Click "Create alert" to save your changes.