When you need help with using AppFollow features, our help center is the best resource for finding the answer to your question.
Use the search bar from the help center homepage or at the top of any article to find an answer to your question.
Our help center is grouped into categories based on product areas. For example, if you're looking for guides on troubleshooting an integration, check out our Integrations category and scroll down to the Troubleshooting section.
If you can't find an answer to your question in the help center, our Support Team is here to help from 5 AM to 7 PM in the GMT timezone.
- Email support is available to all clients starting from the Starter (previously Advanced) subscription.
- Chat support is in beta now and partially available for some clients. We work on extending the live chat option for more clients in the future.
To learn more about our plans, check out our Pricing Page.
|Free and Essential Plans||Team||Business|
|Bugs and Issues|
|Feature Requests||Submit a Feature Request|
|ASO Consulting||AppFollow Consulting|
Submitting a Request
If email or chat support is a part of your plan, the Support Contact Form is available when you log into your account.
To send us a request:
- Log into your AppFollow account.
Note: These options are currently available in the AppFollow product workspace.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click "?" and then "Contact Support".
- You will be redirected to a form, that you must fill to provide our support team will all your questions. You are also able to add colleagues in CC and add attachments.
Please note that when you write on the "subject" you will see some links to our Help Center articles.
You may also submit a bug report using our Contact Form from the Help Center. Contact Form submissions may take us a bit longer to respond to.
Join our Slack Community
If you have any queries related to app store optimization or our product, feel free to join our Slack community to ask questions and share about your AppFollow experience.