Access the AppFollow API
1. Go to your AppFollow personal account settings and get the api_secret.
2. Choose an API method and create a request. If needed, specify any additional parameters you need.
Read on to learn how to make a request through Postman and cURL.
To use the Postman API Client:
1. Create a Postman request without the "sign" parameter.
The api_secret parameter can be found in your account settings.
2. Go to the "Authorization" tab and select "Basic Auth".
3. Enter the api_secret into the "Username" field (the api_secret should be copied from your AppFollow account settings).
4. Click "Send" to process the request and receive a response from the server.
5. Configure all required endpoints in the same way. The api_secret parameter of the request should be exactly the same as in your account settings, otherwise your request will be rejected by the server.
To use the cURL request, you need to specify the api_secret and the method.
The cURL request will look like this:
curl -u RgA3TYBGkeN3xiddnRc8: 'https://api.appfollow.io/apps'
Specify the api_secret after the -u. In the example, the api_secret is RgA3TYBGkeN3xiddnRc8
The method should be without the "sign" parameter.