AppFollow is an all-in-one service to promote your mobile app and get more app downloads. It helps your team improve your mobile app promotion strategy, increase your app rankings, and boost customer loyalty.
In this article, we will guide you through AppFollow tools and direct you to the right places for monitoring app performance, improving your app store optimization, and replying to customer reviews.
What Can I Do With AppFollow?
- Get more app downloads via App Store Optimization Tools.
- Improve your product and make it more appealing in the user's eyes.
- Increase your app's retention rate and get more active users by responding to their reviews.
- Track your app's competitors to get ahead of them.
- Manage your team's effectiveness in one place.
- Analyze customer reviews and improve user satisfaction levels.
Which App Stores Does AppFollow Support?
- App Store
- Google Play
- Microsoft Store, including desktop apps and Xbox games
- Mac App Store.
Which App Info Is Available in AppFollow?
- App metadata and history
- Version history
- Average rating
- Star history
- Developer replies
- Reviews history
- App positions by keywords
- Featured apps/games
- Sales metrics
- ASO metrics
Where Can I Monitor App Updates?
Where Can I Track App Reviews?
AppFollow delivers customer reviews into help desk services, team chats, and social media.
- Help desk Services: Zendesk, Helpshift, Help Scout, Freshdesk, Intercom, Usedesk, Front, Desk.com, Groove, and others.
- Notifications and Messaging Systems
- Project Management Tools
Is AppFollow Secure?
AppFollow is organized according to the laws of Finland. We are GDPR compliant, so your data won’t be shared or sold to any third-party organizations. More about data security.
How Accurate Is Your Data?
Our data is 100% accurate. We gather it straight from:
- App Store
- Google Play Store
- Search Ads
Does AppFollow Offer Trials?
AppFollow provides a 10-day full-featured free trial. When the trial ends, you'll have 4 options:
- Subscribe to our Premium plan.
- Request a demo, in case you think you need help with understanding all AppFollow capacities.
- Remain on the Free plan with fewer options.