Set up Single Sign-On with G Suite to provide your team with a single point of access to AppFollow.
How to set up
On the side of Gmail:
1. Go to admin.google.com/appfollow.io Apps SAML Apps
2. Click “+” Own Custom SAML App;
3. Use the following parameters for a new app and click “Next”;
4. In the new window paste the following parameters:
Service Provider Details
- ACS URL: https://sso.appfollow.io/acs
- Entity ID: https://sso.appfollow.io/metadata/
- Start URL: the email associated with AppFollow
- Signed Response: YES
- Name ID: Basic information / Primary Email
- Name ID Format: EMAIL
5. Then add the following attributes: Email / Basic Information / Primary Email
On the side of AppFollow:
- Go to https://watch.appfollow.io/settings/sso;
- Copy the following 3 parameters:
- Entity ID
- SAML SSO URL
- Public Certificate (you need to download it from the G Suite side);
3. Click “Save”.
You should see the “Single Sign-On Enabled” sign.
Source: Set up your own custom SAML application – https://support.google.com/a/answer/6087519?hl=en