The Timeline Email Report shows changes of apps that you’ve added to your Workspace.
What you can see:
- Full app name
- Platform — App Store, Google Play, or Windows Store
- DD.MM.YYYY — Date when the app was updated
- Version X.X. — Number of the current app version
- Changed* — metadata that was changed (e.g. Title, Description, Price, Screenshots, Video, Developer Name)
- What’s new — Developer's description of an update.
*The "Changed" field is not available if nothing except the What’s New section changed.
Click on More Details to see a more detailed version of this report in AppFollow. For more details, check out our article on the App Update Timeline.