Reviews Telegram Alerts integration helps to react on the acute fluctuations in the reviews with a specified rates. Keeping in the loop if a number of critical reviews reached a certain point and taking an instant actions may save the app release and the overall app rating.
How to set up
The Tags Integration could be set via Telegram Reply Bot. To get started, you need to add the bot to your Telegram account:
1. Create a Telegram Group to receive tagged reviews.
2. Add @appfollow_reply_bot as a member:
3. Type /start, and you will get the Chat ID:
4. Copy the digits and go to Integration List page in your AppFollow account. Select an app and the Telegram Tags integration, click "+Add integration".
5. Paste the Telegram Chat ID in the field.
6. Set the conditions for the alert to be sent. You need to fill in:
- the number of reviews;
- the number of stars for the reviews;
- the timeframe.
7. Click 'Create Alert'.
Once the integration is set up and as soon as the conditions of the integration rule are met, you'll get a Telegram alert.
For example, if within 4 hours the app receives more than 5 reviews with 5 stars, the alert will be sent to the Telegram channel:
"View Reviews" button leads to the Reply to Reviews page with the reviews filtered according to the integration settings (number of stars and timeframe).
Learn more about replying using Telegram Reply bot.
Need help? Click on the Support beacon in the bottom right corner – we're here to help!