Use Onelogin to provide your team with Single Sign-On access to AppFollow.
On the side of Onelogin
2. Open the Configuration tab and enter RelayState. RelayState is the owner’s email associated with AppFollow.
3. Save configuration and open SSO tab. Here you can find the Issuer URL and SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) params, that would be required in AppFollow SSO settings.
4. Go to View Details Certificate and copy it.
On the side of AppFollow
1. Go to https://watch.appfollow.io/settings/sso.
2. Copy the following parameters from your Onelogin settings and paste them into the AppFollow account:
- Entity ID = Issuer URL
- SAML SSO URL = SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP)
- Public Certificate: View details - X.509 Certificate
3. Try to login at watch.appfollow.io in a new tab in the browser.