If you're actively using Basecamp, you can add this integration to get user reviews from AppFollow to Basecamp.
Basecamp has a feature called "Forwards", which allows users to forward any email to Basecamp. You can use it to discuss new reviews with your team members and improve your app together. Check out this page to learn how to set up Forwards.
Set up the Basecamp Integration
To set up the integration with Basecamp you need to:
- Open the Integration List page in your AppFollow account and select the app.
- Choose the Basecamp integration from the list and click "+Add Integration".
- Enter the email associated with your Basecamp account.
- Configure the integration options, languages, and stars.
- Only featured – receive alerts only about featured reviews.
- Became better – receive alerts about reviews that were updated to a higher rating (for example, from 3 to 5 stars).
- Became worse – receive alerts about reviews that were updated to a lower rating (for example, from 5 to 3 stars).
- Import History – receive reviews for the previous month. In case there were no reviews without replies within the past 30 days, we import up to 100 reviews with replies for the last 30 days. If there were no reviews for the app within the last 30 days, we import up to 100 reviews regardless of dates.
- Select languages from the drop-down menu to receive notifications only about reviews in certain languages.
- Select "All languages" to receive reviews in any language.
- Select star ratings to receive notifications about reviews with specific ratings only.
- Click “Add integration”.