Apart from adding Tags manually, it’s possible to automatically assign tags to reviews based on certain conditions. Read on to learn how to create an Auto-tag rule and choose an appropriate set of conditions.
To learn more about creating regular Tags to use in this section, check out our article about Tags.
Set up Auto-tags
- Expand the Reply to Reviews section in the left-hand navigation panel and click "Auto-tags".
- Click "Add New Rule" in the top-right of the page.
- Optional: type in a name for your new Auto-tag rule.
- Select a condition or several conditions. Learn more in our article on Auto-tag Conditions.
- Select the Tag that should be assigned when a review meets these conditions.
- Click Save Rule.
The Auto-tag script runs every 5 minutes. After you set up an Auto-tag rule, it is automatically applied to new Reviews, and to all relevant Reviews from the past 2 days.
If your app has an active Zendesk App integration, applied Auto-tags are sent to Zendesk tickets as well.