Set up the Sales Report Integration with Google Play
To set up this integration, please follow these steps:
- In your AppFollow account, click on the Integrations icon on the left-hand panel.
- Click on the "Integrations" link to open the page.
- Select the app from the dropdown menu above.
- In the Google Play Console, please make sure that you have the following permissions granted: Admin or View app information + View financial data.
Select the Downloads & revenue tab, then click "Next":
- You will need the Cloud Storage URI to proceed. To get it, follow the steps on the screen and click on the Google Sign-in button.
The Cloud Storage URI has this format: gs://pubsite_prod_rev_11458896072533194086/stats/installs/
For the integration settings, you need to use the digits only:
- Click on "Allow" to provide access to your Google Account:
- Choose your account to log in:
- Confirm that the integration was successfully set up:
Check out the most common issues which might occur during the setup process in our guide to Troubleshooting Google Play Issues.