The AppFollow Microsoft Teams Bot delivers customer reviews right to your team chat. Get positive and negative reviews and reply to them without leaving your Microsoft workspace.
Add the AppFollow Review Monitor Bot to Your Team
1. In your Microsoft Teams account, click on the "Store" tab in the left menu bar.
3. Select the app and click “Add to a team”.
4. From the dropdown menu, select the channel where you want to receive reviews and click “Set up”.
5. The bot will appear in your Team channel conversations and ask “What can I do?”.
6. Click on the question, and you will see the following options:
- List – see all the integrations added to the Team;
- Remove – delete an integration
- Help – send a message to our support team.
7. Click “Register” and hit "Enter".
8. Your bot is ready!
Receive Reviews and Send Replies
1. Type “@AppFollow: Review Monitor register”.
2. The bot will send you a message with a registration link. Click on the link to add your app.
3. Type your work email in the first box. If you already have an AppFollow account, enter the password for this account.
4. In the App URL field, copy the link to your app from App Store, Google Play, Mac App Store Amazon, or Microsoft store and paste it.
5. Type the credentials from your App Store, Google Play, or Mac App Store. They will be used to send your replies:
- Apple ID and password from App Store Connect for your iOS app or skip this step if the integration in your AppFollow account is set with our subaccount
- Client ID and client secret from Google Play Console
- App Url for Microsoft apps
6. Set up filters to choose the types of reviews you want to receive:
- Stars – receive only reviews with a certain amount of stars
- Words – filter reviews with more or less than three words
- Auto-translate – enable review translation to the specified language
- Import history – sends all reviews published within the last 2 days to the channel.
7. Click “Save Changes”. You’re done!
You will start receiving reviews within a couple of minutes. To reply to a review, type the text into the grey textbox and click the “Reply” button to send the message.
The reply will be redirected to Store and published after moderation.