In This Article
If you have several teams working on different aspects of reviews management (such as technical support or reputation management), you can set up multiple chats to keep teams informed about their new reviews based on tags.
Set up the Telegram Tags Integration
The Telegram Tags Integration can be set via the Telegram Reply Bot. To get started, you need to add the bot to your Telegram account:
1. Create a Telegram Group where you want to receive tagged reviews.
2. Add @appfollow_reply_bot as a member:
3. Type /start to get the Chat ID.
The Chat ID may start with the symbol "-" which is part of the ID and should be copied. For example, if you have the following Chat ID: -123456789 you need to copy all of the symbols.
4. Copy the digits and go to the Integration List page in your AppFollow account.
5. Select an app and click "+Add integration" next to the Telegram Tags integration.
6. Paste the Telegram Chat ID and select the required tags.
The bot will send reviews with the specified tags directly to the chat. You can select one or multiple tags for one chat. The integration supports manual and auto-tags. Semantic tags are not supported.
7. Click "Add integration".
Once the integration has been set up, you’ll receive notifications in real-time as soon as there is a new review tagged with the selected tag(s).
If a certain tag was assigned to the same review several times during one day, only one alert will be sent for this review to avoid spamming.
The following actions are available:
- Permalink – open a review in a separate tab
- Translate – check the review's translation via Google translate
- Add tag – open your AppFollow account page to manage tags
- Reply – post a response for apps that have an active Replies to Reviews integration.
Need help? Click on the Support beacon in the bottom right corner – we're here to help!