The Reviews Email Report shows information about the apps and countries you’ve added to your Workspace. It includes:
- The number of new reviews published during the report's timeframe
- Changes in the average user score
- Differences between app versions
Let’s have a closer look using an example:
The highlighted box is placed on the top of the report, the underlined numbers mean:
Daily (numbers for the current date)/ Weekly (total week results):
- 78 🔼 3 — Daily amount of the received reviews is 78, which is 3 more than on the previous day (week).
- 4.0 🔻0.5 — Current user rating* user score is 4 (users evaluate an app on a scale of 1-5 stars), which is 0.5 less than on the previous day (week).
Current app version:
- 104 — the number of reviews for the current version of an app (The same amount is visible on the app’s page in App Store).
- 4.12 🔻0.33 — the average user score of the current app version is 4.12 (on a scale of 1-5 stars), which is 0.33 less than on the previous day (week).
- 8.6K — The amount of all reviews.*
- 4.201 🔻0.002 — the average user score of the app including all versions is 4.201 (on a scale of 1-5 stars), which is 0.002 less than on the previous day (week).
* All reviews for apps and countries you added to your Workspace.
If you scroll down a little bit, you’ll see a box with new reviews along with some more details:
- Full app name
- Platform — App Store, Google Play, or Windows Store
- Thermometer — the proportion between positive (green) and negative (red) reviews
- Stars — average score
- Reviews — the number of new reviews
- ★1-5 — the number of reviews for each star
Each review (for App Store apps) has a top part showing the reviewer name, country, app version, and additional features:
- Reply – redirects you to the AppFollow interface to publish a reply
- Add tag — tag the review in AppFollow,
- Find user — opens user account on Google+ or Google Search,
- Translate — shows the review translation via Google Translate,
- Permalink — public link to this particular review for sharing on the web.